Lean Six Sigma Deployment and Implementation
Lean Six Sigma is a proven methodology for addressing the cost associated with poor quality, high inventories and lead times, and low customer satisfaction.
However, it is more than just an improvement methodology. Lean Six Sigma provides:
• An approach for identifying key business objectives, which reflect the needs of the business, the customer, associates, and shareholders
• A method for identifying and prioritizing projects, based on the business objectives and opportunities for improvement
• A road-map for project teams: Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control.
• A measure to define world-class quality
• A toolbox, including an array of basic team tools, statistical techniques, and lean methods
The North Haven Group works with managers to provide a step-by-step roadmap for the deployment of Lean Six Sigma. Typical steps include:
• Build management commitment
• Develop a deployment strategy
• Develop key business objectives
• Develop a project portfolio
• Commit and train resources
• Develop an infrastructure to sustain the improvement